Eeeeeeeee!!! I’m so excited! And so humbled. Saving Without Scrimping nominated our little blog for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ and I am so touched. ❤
I want to express my gratitude to her for her lovely blog that’s offered great ideas on “Loving Life on a Budget“.
Guidelines for the “One Lovely Blog Award”:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Facts About Me
- I LOVE Disney World. A LOT! I may cry at least weekly about something related to Disney. I may have cried yesterday because we’re not going to Disney this year, like we normally do.
- I have pretty extreme anxiety related to OCD (not the ‘humorous’ anal retentive OCD people pretend to have, but actual OCD). Some aspects of my life are certainly influenced by it, but I work very hard to prevent myself from letting it rule me or my family.
- My children are more afraid of the world because of my OCD
- Our family has ridiculous quantities of debt. We changed out mindset and changed our spending and now our debt over the last 6 months has dropped by a large amount.
- My mom, 2 cousins, and 1 aunt all had breast cancer before we were 35. Another aunt had it a little later than that. My children each have a chance of carrying the same gene I do.
- I may have fallen in love with my husband the first night I saw him, but then again that could’ve been the vodka talking. 😉 Eitherway, 13 years later we’re still talking,a ndhe’s still hot. So I’d say it doesn’t matter too much whether it really was love at first sight or just lust.
- I love to garden. I love it so much that last year right after chemo and surgery I decided to completely landscape our yard. Then I got 3 tower gardens for inside, a lemon tree, a lime tree, a palm tree, and a money tree. I need to have plants around me to survive. I think it’s a biological need!
I tend to read blogs and comment less often, but there are a few I really enjoy and I’d like to nominate them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- White Camellias
- Psychology It Better
- Blog of A Mad Black Woman
- Figuring it Out Mommy
- Emily Rorich
- Beyond the Books Homeschool
- A New Perspective Perhaps
- The Task At Hand
- Inspired She Lives
- Peas Romaine Calm
- Becoming a Wild Family
- Glitter in the Ashes
- I Accidentally Ate the Whole Thing
- We Called Him Lucky
And an extra special addition of MakeItUltra because he’s got a great site and has already generously promoted so many other blogs!!